|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Feb 20, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Feb 27, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Gentle Path Counselling Services is a registered non-profit charitable organization located in uptown Saint John, New Brunswick. Gentle Path was founded by two counsellors and eighteen volunteers, all of whom had a vision of creating an agency that would provide counselling services to all, regardless of financial means. Two decades later, Gentle Path continues to provide services to those who would not otherwise have the insurance or finances to seek professional help.
Auction proceeds will go directly toward supporting Free Programming for children – Counselling, Self-Esteem, Anger Management, Children of Divorce, and so on – as well as Family Violence, Self-esteem, as well as Parenting Programs for families and programs for Grief, Relationship Building and Anger Management for adults.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please--see Front Desk)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Gentle Path Counselling Services")
- Credit card and debit by phone/paying at the Front Desk
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Gentle Path Counselling Services
28 Richmond Street, Suite 330
Saint John, NB E2L 3B2
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —